Friday, March 27, 2009

OMG I am so SORE!!

UGH! I woke up this morning and my legs felt like lead weights. The weather forecast was for mixed precipitation. Some rain, some snow. Neither really happened, but I just took care of the errands. Fix the boots, do some work, go to the grociery, get the skis ground, etc. In order to fix the boots I borrowed a Nail, Pliers, and a Hammer from the host.

I then drove the nail through the back of the boot to replace the pin that is supposed to hold the "walk" feature of the boots in one place. Mission accomplished. I hope the nail is strong enough to survive the rest of my stay here!
I finally made it to the hill at 3:30pm. As it turns out they offer a 4-5:30PM pass for $15. I said sweet and the pass was mine. I chilled out for a few minutes then boarded the chair.

It didn't look too good at the top, but I heard that Christmas Chute was open, so I headed straight there. It was open.

I actually got two runs down it. Good times! Then back to the hostel, shower, dinner, little work, and sleep. Good Night all.

No comments: