Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lots has happened the past couple months.

Lots has happened and I am sorry for not updating more. I was having fun skiing this summer after my really successful trip to Alyeska Alaska (4th place in the world championships!). Some of the fun weekends were my roommate Sebastian getting marrying Melanie. Awesome.

Check out the photos from the fun trip to Oakland city hall, Dim Sum, followed up with some wine tasting.
Later that same weekend was the Bay to Breakers! I have been living in the Bay Area just a little over 5 years, but this is my 6th consecutive running of the Bay to Breakers. It was a small team this year with modest goals. My brother and I met Stefan and Lance down at the starting line. The theme this year was "the Big Lebowski" otherwise known as "the Dude."
We did meet up the newly graduated Dr. Messershmidt!! We also met up with Toro and Michelle, Bral and Gretchen, and even Monica along the route. It was a glorious sunshine filled day in the city. Thank You San Francisco!

No comments: