Sunday, July 5, 2009

even more recently

I did my first Mountain Bike Ride with Team 24 HOTBOD!! which stands for 25 Hours Of Tough Biking On Dirt! It was sweet! I really enjoyed it and was able to keep my avearage lap time under 1 hour for the 5 laps I did ride. Mountain bike racing is a ton of fun. I can't wait to get his cast off so I can start biking again!
Photos of 24HOTBOD!

Then I got my new bike from Rand Libberton and Aria Velo. My new PIVOT is saw-WEET! I was able to go on one serious ride in the Sierra's with Toro. Here is a quick video. Man there was a lot more snow than we expected!

You can check out all the photos I have posted by clicking the picture below.

Toro posted another video or two, and his favorite shots. Toro's Pictures

Then, I got one last ride in with my sister just before going to surgery to have my ulnar collateral ligament reconstructed. This is a nice photo of my sister and I at Joaquin Miller park. Click the photo to find out what I was up to the night before my surgery.

No comments: