Saturday, December 12, 2009

on my way back to the bay

Wow! I doubt 2 weeks have every flown by so quickly. I have been in 2 countries, 5 different cities (villages), and met loads of people. Most of them spoke some english. I am truly amazed how easy it was to communicate with people in Thailand and Laos. Even in little villages that are only accessable by skinny river boat. This must really be the travel season because there were white people everywhere. It was hard not to run into other white folk. No big deal, we did our best to hang out with the locals and stick to our own agenda. Yu, Kim, and I had a great time. I wish I could of had more time, but am SUPER grateful for the time I did have. Monday it is back to the grind stone....just after I find tickets home for christmas.
oh - speaking of christmas - it is everywhere. Bangkok was decorated with snowflakes and christmas trees and the hong kong airport has green and red sales all over. crazy.

I hear its snowing in Tahoe, and I can't wait to go skiing. I suspect my first turns will be at boston mills in Ohio. Tiger Web Cam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Suexengedge

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forums[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood avenues to build an income online.