Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sarah Waterson marries Charles Stone!

My good friend Sarah Waterson moved out to Berkeley for graduate school. She played ultimate in sunny california and found Stone on a co-ed team in the bay area. They played together on Solid Gold for several years developing a tight group of players and friends. Sarah and Charles tied their lives together August 1st. It was a beautiful day in Tilden park, in Berkeley. I tried to take a more artsy photo of the event:

It was fun because we got to play summer games in the field, and also because I got to see a bunch of friends from Dorm Life of college. Most notedly, and probably traveling the farthest to get there was Bob Grosholz. Bob now lives up in Maine on the Atlantic coast. Must be aweome, I hope I can visit there some day!
Here is a photo of Bob, Sarah, and myself enjoying the wonderful day.

No comments: